Who are we?
Our vision is to be the most trusted Search and Recruitment firm in the Built Environment by accessing the best talent in the marketplace through our deep interconnected networks that we have cultivated and nurtured for over 50 years.
We partner with some of Australia’s most recognised organisations across the Built form environment by executing search mandates and delivering exceptional service through transparent and honest feedback.
Who are our people?
We are collaborators that look to engage with both clients and candidates to ensure we can fully understand their organisational goals and values to deliver exceptional talent. We are challenges that lead thought provoking conversations, our team are open the door to career opportunities for those in the Built Environment, guiding them on their path to success.
We are connectors, leaders, thought provokers and trail blazers.
We are fully invested in ensuring our people are at their optimal level by focusing on their health and wellbeing, in return our people create memorable experiences by identifying the best talent in the market through non-traditional recruitment methodology. How do we know this? We have just recently been awarded the recruiter insider best agency for client experience for Q3 2022!
What do we offer?
- 6 weeks annual leave – Every year!
- Hybrid working
- Access to an office network across Australia with a barista made coffee and dedicated concierge
- An annual dedicated learning and development budget for every staff member
- Excellent commission structure and competitive base salary
- Regular team events, incentives, and quarterly celebrations
- Annual companywide incentive trip to Byron Bay, Bali, Port Douglas, Fiji Philippines
- Paid industry association memberships
- Regular client events with opportunities to socialise and network with the industry
- Recruitment tech stack that includes the latest ATS, Automation, Data Analytics, client, and candidate insights, plus many more
- Fully expensed mobile phone and laptop
- Support from a full-time executive team assistant to assist with writing advertisements, diary management, client and candidate reporting and desk planning
If you would like to join the Forum team, get in touch with us today!