About the company
Forum Recruitment is proud to partner with one of Australia’s largest private development companies, who with a presence across all industry sectors including retail, commercial, industrial, residential, and master plan communities, have a sizable and sustainable portfolio of world class assets.
About the role
Working as the Property Administrator, you will be reporting directly to the management teams across both property and facilities management, providing high level administrative and coordination support. Working in a professional, collaborative and supportive team, your key responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Assisting the Property and Facilities Management teams with maintenance schedules, required repairs and upgrade works
- Engaging with both internal and external stakeholders to build strong rapport, assisting them with inquiries and requests
- Review and update processes and procedures as required across a portfolio of assets
- Preparing property and finance reports as requested
To be successful in this role, it is essential that you have:
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Prior experience within the property or facilities management industries
- Strong organisational and computer skills
- The ability to manage multiple requests at once whilst ensuring a high standard of results are achieved
What’s in it for you?
- Work with one of the best developers in the world
- Great salary on offer with potential for yearly bonus
- Fantastic career opportunities
- Exceptionally professional and experienced team to support and train you
Please attach your resume and cover letter by following the links on this website to APPLY. Alternatively contact Emily Milner on 0407 478 825 to discuss if you believe this position would suit your experience.