Forum Recruitment is proud to partner with this reputable property developer who has a strong pipeline of assets across industrial, retail and office.
About the role
As the Property Accountant you will be responsible for managing the financial aspects of property portfolios.
Key responsibilities include:
- Manage daily Trust Account operations, ensuring all transactions are accurate and compliant.
- Perform bank and account reconciliations and prepare monthly financial reports and journals for property portfolios.
- Support the property team with monthly claims and job costing.
- Handle monthly distributions and quarterly updates to investors.
- Issue accurate tenant charges and development billing monthly.
- Oversee accounts payable and organize weekly payment runs.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Prior experience in finance within the property industry
- A Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or a related field
- A keen eye for detail and commitment to accuracy in all financial processes
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience using MYOB and Xero
- Experience with Yardi Voyager is highly beneficial
What’s in it for you?
Working within a team focussed work environment, you will be encouraged to collaborate in the best ways that work for you. You will enjoy the stable and steady environment that this workplace offers and be someone that has the drive to further grow their career within the company in the future.
Please attach your resume and cover letter by following the links on this website to APPLY. Alternatively contact Emily Milner on 0407 478 825 to discuss if you believe this position would suit your experience.