Forum Recruitment is proud to partner with this leading public oral health agency in Victoria that aims to improve the oral health of all Victorians, particularly vulnerable groups, and those most in need.
About the role
As the Manager of Infrastructure Operations, you will directly report to the Director of Infrastructure, overseeing infrastructure operations at key sites and providing specific services to Community Dental Agencies. These services encompass programmed maintenance, repair maintenance, and minor works. The managed infrastructure includes plant, equipment, buildings, and grounds.
Key responsibilities include:
- Provide advice on programmed and repair maintenance procedures ensuring compliance with building regulations and essential safety measure.
- Ensure maintenance activities are scheduled accordingly and manage in house and contracted staff to complete maintenance tasks in a timely manner.
- Oversee essential services audits and risk management programs to ensure the achievement of required quality, statutory and performance standards.
- Lead emergency management procedure adherence, advocate infrastructure related OH&S practices, implement and maintain measures to ensure compliance to building occupier safety and security standards.
- Develop and implement operational rosters for the in-house technical team and outsourced contractors including various building services, cleaning, and security services.
To excel in this role, you need extensive experience in relationship building, collaboration, and managing stakeholder expectations. Equally important is the ability to work effectively under pressure and coordinate multiple tasks within given timelines. Additionally, a strong grasp of public oral health, familiarity with oral health terminology, and knowledge of the health sector, government legislation, regulations, and policies will further boost your ability to thrive in this position.
What’s in it for you?
Working within a team focus work environment, you will be encouraged to collaborate in the best ways that work for you.
Please attach your resume and cover letter by following the links on this website to APPLY. Alternatively contact Charlotte Preece on 0408 663 834 to discuss if you believe this position would suit your experience.