About the Company
Forum Recruitment is proud to partner with one of Australia’s largest investment and development groups with a presence across the commercial, retail, industrial, residential, and master plan communities.
About the role
As the Facilities Procurement and Compliance Manager you will be responsible for planning, developing, and managing the procurement activities of all services across a portfolio of premium office buildings, providing best practice procurement. In addition to this, you will support the National Operations Manager with oversight across property risk, security risk and compliance audits across the portfolio.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Be responsible for the management of the procurement process for all hard and soft services across the portfolio
- Develop and compile all request for tender documentation, undertake a detailed tender review and evaluation for all base building services, including but not limited to all hard services (e.g. mechanical, electrical, fire, etc.) and soft services (e.g. cleaning, security, waste, etc.).
- Develop tender documentation and look for any potential economy of scale benefits, new technologies or other developments that may be advantageous for the contracts
- Evaluate supplier performance based on costs, experience, and quality standards to ensure all criteria is met
- Drive systems and procedural improvements. Improve overall procedural consistency by generating a Facilities Handbook/User Guide
- Manage the contractor pre-qualification system
- Promote ESD initiatives with all service providers throughout the procurement process
- Oversee compliance audits, including closure of audit action items to ensure legislative compliance
- You will demonstrate experience in procuring building services within the property and/or facilities management industry
- Previous exposure to risk and compliance management within property and/or facilities
- Knowledge of best practice procurement principles and practices
- High-level attention to detail
- Excellent communication and reporting skills
- A strategic thinker with the adaptability to deliver
What’s in it for you?
A rare opportunity to work directly for an owner where you can grow with the organisation as they acquire more assets and further enhance their in-house asset management function.
How to apply
Follow the links on this page to APPLY NOW or contact Sam Nutbean on 0427 377 933. All applications are being managed exclusively by Forum Recruitment.