About the company
Forum Recruitment is proud to partner with this leader in risk and compliance across the built environment.
About the Role:
As the Compliance Team Manager, you will manage a small team of administrators whose core function is to manage the compliance process of a portfolio of properties across multiple sectors.
Key tasks will include but not be limited to:
- Be a leader across the team, providing support and guidance on a daily basis
- Be a point of contact for clients ensuring that they are given a high standard experience relating to their properties
- Assist and oversee reporting on compliance systems and property portfolios
- Manage and monitor KPIs
- Assist with strategies and operational solutions to maximise business opportunities and performances
With ongoing training provided for the technical aspect of this role, the crucial factor required to be successful in this role is the ability to:
- Be a leader and drive your team to top performance levels
- Engage with a multitude of internal and external parties, from colleagues to clients to management
- Experience in facilities management or safety compliance would be highly desirable
What’s in it for you?
Work with a team and company where diversity and inclusion is greatly valued, where everyone is empowered to be their best, challenged to grow and develop, and rewarded for achievements.
You will also get:
- Strong, ongoing training
- Great salary package
- Work from home 2 days per week (after probation)
Please attach your resume and cover letter by following the links on this website to APPLY. Alternatively contact Emily Milner on 0407 478 825 to discuss if you believe this position would suit your experience.