About the company
Forum Recruitment is proud to partner with this leader in the provision of Risk and Compliance Auditing and Management services to the built property sector.
About the Role:
As an Auditor in our dynamic team, you’ll play a pivotal role by directly reporting to the Operations Manager-State Lead. Your primary responsibility will be to conduct thorough audits and inspections at customer premises, focusing on Essential Safety Measures compliance. Utilizing your attention to detail and analytical skills, you will generate comprehensive audit reports using standardized templates, effectively communicating compliance status.
- Essential Safety Measures Audits: Execute audits, inspections, system interface tests, and surveys at diverse sites, ensuring accuracy in your findings.
- Compliance Reporting: Generate detailed reports for clients, following standard format templates and established procedures to clearly articulate compliance status.
- Adherence to Operations Manual: Ensure that all tasks align with the company Operations Manual, maintaining consistency and quality in audit processes.
- Record Keeping: Accurately record job times and relevant control data to facilitate effective monitoring of operational performance by the company.
- Customer Meetings: Establish and manage customer meetings, ideally face-to-face, to convey crucial information and address any identified issues from audits or inspections.
- Progress Reporting: Regularly report job progress to the State Operations Manager or ESM Team Leader, providing updates on completed tasks and ongoing initiatives.
To thrive in this role, you bring:
- Valid Driver’s License: Possess a valid driver’s license, ensuring mobility for on-site audits and inspections.
- Clear Background: Demonstrate a satisfactory police record, instilling trust and reliability in your role.
- Working With Children Certificate: Hold a current certificate for Working With Children, emphasizing our commitment to safety and compliance.
- Location-Specific Certifications:
- Queensland: Possess a current Fire Occupational License – Passive Fire issued by the QBCC.
- New South Wales: Maintain an up-to-date Accredited Practitioner – Fire Safety (APFS) certification as part of the Fire Protection Accreditation Scheme (FPAS) issued by the Fire Protection Association Australia (FPAA).
Embark on a rewarding journey with us as an Auditor, contributing to our commitment to safety, compliance, and operational excellence. Your dedication will play a crucial role in fostering a secure environment for our clients and their communities.
What’s in it for you?
A company where diversity and inclusion is greatly valued, where everyone is empowered to be their best, challenged to grow and develop, and rewarded for achievements.
Please attach your resume and cover letter by following the links on this website to APPLY. Alternatively contact Ryan Olden on 0457 297 061 to discuss if you believe this position would suit your experience.