This well established and highly regarded property firm deliver high level services across multiple sites, whilst instilling a great culture within all team departments.
Coordinate the daily operations of the facilities management services to ensure high customer satisfaction, compliance and building operations.
Key responsibilities include:
- Be the first point of contact for all building emergencies, maintenance, repairs, etc.
- Coordinate all hard and soft services across the site
- General office administration tasks related to facilities maintenance
- Manage site operations to ensure continuity of property services with minimum disruption to customers operations.
- Conduct property inspections and audits
- Ongoing contractor management including compliance
You will have strong communication and organisational skills coupled with a thorough understanding of facilities management. You will ensure the performance and management of contractors remains at a high standard to deliver peak performance and compliance across the site.
- Experience in a facilities coordination or facilities administration role where you are the first point of call for customers and contractors
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to be decisive and accurate with regards to managing reactive maintenance
- Work effectively with colleagues, customers, contractors and management
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Proactive and team focused approach
With a chance to grow your skill set and knowledge whilst being guided by some of the best structures and procedures, this is a great opportunity to establish yourself in the Facilities Management industry and grow your career.
How to Apply
Please attach a Resume and cover letter by following the links to Apply Now. For a confidential discussion please contact Emily Milner on 0407 478 825.